Friday, December 7, 2007

Beer bottle Christmas tree: Merry drunken planet-saving holidays!

You know when you get really, really wasted, and normal, everyday tasks suddenly seem like insurmountable forces of evil? Like moving all the way to the bed instead of just passing out on the floor, or putting all those bottles into the recycling bin instead of just stacking them into a pyramid and calling it a Christmas tree? I imagine that conversation went something like this:

College student A: Dude. Dude. I am so wasted.
College student B: I love Christmas dude.
College student A: I wanna celebrate with you man.
College student B: I wanna celebrate with YOU.
College student A: (starts to cry a little bit) Merry Christmas, dude.

And then the beer bottle Christmas tree was born.

I know this oddball recycling effort probably isn't something you'll be incorporating into your holiday decorating scheme this season, but at least it's better than throwing those bottles in the trash. And to be honest, it looks pretty impressive. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: